Soft Cherry Blossom Blog Design Kit
If you are a solopreneur, blogger or small business owner that:
- Has spent weeks or months struggling to design your blog or website but can’t seem to pull things together…
- Cringe at the thought of sending people to your site because the design doesn’t position you as the polished biz professional that you are….
- Your current blog and website design is out-of-date and needs a facelift
- Don’t have thousands of dollars to shell out for custom web design work…
Then this DIY blog design kit will help!
Here’s the thing:
Custom web or blog design work can cost a fortune and can easily scale into the thousands.
After working with dozens of site owners and hearing the frustrations they’ve encountered with designing their own blogs and websites, I decided to put these easy-to use kits together to help you tackle the “branding and design” aspect of your blog or website like a CHAMP (even if you don’t have) design experience…
I can tell you from experience that one of the most powerful ways to engage your site visitors and encourage people to interact with your brand is with attractive design….
What’s Included in the Design Kit?
This kit contains over 20+ templates that you can download, edit and customize with Canva (the free or paid version) to brand your site cohesively and professionally on your own.
The kit includes:
- (1) Downloadable PDF blog Style Guide that has pre-selected color schemes, font suggestions, social media icon colors, and designs that take the “guesswork” out of font pairing and choosing colors that pair well together
- (1) Customizable Logo (plus a video tutorial to show you step by step how to edit your logo)
- (2) Pinterest image templates
- (2) Blog post title image templates
- (1) 15 page eBook (Cover page, Disclaimer, Table of Contents, Introduction, Chapter Templates)
- (1) 15 page workbook template (Cover Page, Disclaimer, Table of Contents, Introduction Page, Chapter Templates)
- (2) Lead Magnet templates
- (3) Sidebar graphics to spruce up your blog’s sidebar
- (4) Blog label templates
- (8) Plus you will get video tutorials and walkthroughs to show you how to edit the templates, change colors, and create mockups of your lead magnets in Canva!
Why Use this Kit?
This blog design kit is taking away all of the obstacles and struggles that stand between you and attractive branding for your blog or website.
As an alternative to hiring expensive designers or shelling out a lot for design work I created these kits to help you design a blog that looks professional and visually appealing on a DIY budget.
Plus you will get access to the Web Design in a Weekend Workshop + Workbook:
This workshop and guide is a resource that you can use to DIY design your own website in a weekend! The workbook includes checklists, tasks lists, and schedules to help you plan out your web design project successfully!
If you want to save thousand’s on custom design work and DIY design your website or blog like a CHAMP Download the kit to transform the look of your blog or website and turn it into a visual masterpiece!